Welcome to StickyPhilosopher

Welcome World…to the blog for the  Official StickyPhilosopher website.
Because this blog extends concepts started on the StickyPhilosopher website, you should know that 99% of the blog content will be related to social commentary art.  Basically, this blog and the website are part of a studio project that I am going to focus on during 2012.  The other 1% of blog content is divided equally to tomfoolery and e-commerce.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s